Our Client is Indonesia's leading real estate investment & asset management company to place a General Manager (GM) Asset Management. They have an established track record in hotel development and has successfully navigated the local as well as global market.
We encourage those with a strong banking, financial control, and asset management background having experience in managing assets / property of chain of hotels to apply.
This role is Jakarta based and will be responsible for the overall assets as well as interacting with the hotel chains under the portfolio.
- Experience as a senior finance professional of an international hotel chain;
- Dynamic and proven track record in asset management and financial controllership;
- Relevant education background;
- Ready to move into a more senior successor role in the future (part of leadership pipeline);
- Able to coordinate with all the hotel chains under the company, internationally.
This role will be responsible for assisting all aspects of administrative, financial, capital, and operations of the portfolio, including,
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining portfolios;
- Setting and proposing goals / objectives for each property;
- Assisting in preparation and approval of property operating budgets and processes;
- Management of cash flow and physical assets (properties / real estate);
- Assisting in due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions / divestment;
- Extensive research of relevant markets to determine investment options;
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the portfolio;
- Work in developing a master asset management plan;
- Monthly and quarterly reviews of operating statements;
- Financial analysis, market study, and industry standard reporting such as variance reporting, discounted cash flows, IRR’s, etc.;
- Staying abreast of market trends and patterns;
- Maximizing returns and minimize losses on assets / investments;
- Analyse property value timeline to forecast future estimated value;
- Liaise with property managers, contractors, brokers, attorneys, auditors, etc.;
- Negotiate lease and property renewal contracts;
- Analysis and evaluation of portfolio progress to enact necessary changes;
- Travel to property sites as needed for physical inspection;
- Collaborate with market analysts, appraisers, etc. to accurately evaluate the assets;
- Monitor and manage assets starting from acquisition to disposition.