Lead, direct, and monitor finance, tax and accounting activities to ensure that the company's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. These activities include general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, revenue, corporate taxation, account payable and receivable, cash management, and bank activities.
- Timely and accurate preparation of periodic financial statements and annual accounts in line with international (Group) and local Reporting Standards.
- Manage and forecast cash flow and the cash need, also bank management
- Prepare treasury report to HQ
- Ensure tax calculation, recording, payment and reporting are done properly based on updated taxation regulations.
- Prepare and evaluate budget and forecast of profit / loss statement and cash flow
- Ensure that all activities relate to finance function comply with company policy and procedure
- Familiar with SAP financial software.