Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind - to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia's largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 25% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
Joining Xendit allows you to work together with the best and the brightest engineers, coming from top universities in Indonesia and some of the best in the world such as UC Berkeley. You will also have the opportunity to learn industry best practice from our experienced engineers who previously worked in Google, Microsoft, Accenture, Skyscanner, Stripe, European Commission, Grab, Bukalapak, etc. We are also proud of our diversity, our employees are coming from at least 15 different countries all over the world.
Our vision is to build digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia, supporting customers from fast growing startups, NGOs to multinational enterprises such as Traveloka, Lazada, Garuda Indonesia, Suzuki and Ciputra.
Your mission as part of Xendit IT Infrastructure team is to build state of the art IT infrastructure and develop tooling and automation to make our developers happier and our system more reliable.
- Build and maintain core infrastructures in the cloud and on-premise, using modern infrastructure services such as Kubernetes, Docker, and serverless computing
- Implement tooling and automation to make our developers more productive and happier using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible and RunDeck
- Improve our system reliability by applying industry best practice processes in our operation and implement tools such as Datadog, Splunk and PagerDuty
- Support our data engineering team building big data infrastructure using tools such as Kafka, Presto, and Redash
- Keep our IT infrastructure secure and comply with international security standards such as PCI-DSS and ISO 27001, and license from Bank Indonesia or OJK such as Payment Gateway Operator, Electronic Money, and Money Remitter
- Provide infrastructure support to the product team from the design phase until the build and testing phase to ensure alignment throughout SDLC
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree
- 2 - 4 years of relevant IT experience, with a minimum of 2-year experience focusing on cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaining cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, Azure or AlibabaCloud
- Hands-on technical experience on building and maintaining CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, TeamCity or Buddy.Works
- Hands-on technical experience on configuring and fine-tuning monitoring and logging tools such as ELK, Datadog, NewRelic, Splunk or AlienVault
- You thrive on the autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bonus point if you have experience working in high growth startup or highly regulated company which require compliance from PCI DSS or HIPAA
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too