DEPARTMENT HEAD OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Job Descriptions * To develop and maintain PT. Elnusa Tbk. non - operational assets (properties) in accordance with company's strategic and financial growth objectives.
- Generate & maintain working relationships with government, property developers, investors, consultants, and others related to the works.
- Coordinate with other related Department / Division regarding the technical and quality specifications of projects to build and provide inputs when necessary to ensure that the projects meets the standard quality and safety requirements
- Feed Top management with internal and external analysis on strategic information about non-operational assets (property) development.
- Develop & evaluate all services and operational manuals to ensure that they are accurate, current and applicable to the existing conditions.
- Generate non-operational asset (property) management as a profit center.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (S1) from reputable University (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management, Law). Post Graduate I Master Degree (S2) is preferable.
- Preferably female. 30-45 years old.
- At least 7 years of proven working experience in the related field is required, preferably Property Manager in the last job position.
- Strong analytical thinking about property development is a must.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Commitment to integrity, excellence, and customer satisfaction
Applicants will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will he notified
September 1, 2020