- Sign impactful streamers with a thorough evaluation, and pitch them right with a reasonable package.
- Establish metrics for growing, engaging influencers' audience, and regularly monitor & analyze the results to make adjustments plans accordingly.
- Cultivate new streamers during live-streams to ensure the highest-quality broadcast
- Manage content schedule and provide content suggestions to the streamers with other members of the publishing team, and the development team, to define influencer plans.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key influencers and power users, and track the impact of that interaction.
- Keep our signed streamers informed about the latest news on upcoming feature/product launches, major content updates, and event schedules.
- Collaborate with different marketing stakeholders (community, esports) to build up a comprehensive promotional plan
- Speak fluent Bahasa and English
- Understand streamers’ needs at different game stages
- Passion for gaming and relationship building
- Familiarity with content creator space in MENA (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc)
- Great written and verbal communication skills, able to maintain a strong relationship with influencers
- Sensitive to numbers
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, start-up environment and collaborating with international teams
- Big plus if understand mobile games operations or live streaming operations
Garena, the digital entertainment platform under Sea Limited, is a leading games developer and publisher with a unique focus on creating captivating games experiences for the next generation of gamers in the world’s fastest-growing games markets. As the largest online game ecosystem in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, we focus on providing the best game experience for our users through game development, curation, localization, user community building, and esports activities, and enhance our users’ game experience through additional social and gameplay-related features such as chat, game news and stats. Garena’s first self-developed game, Free Fire, was the #4 most downloaded mobile game globally in 2018. Garena is also the exclusive publisher in the region for popular titles such as Arena of Valor, FIFA Online 4, Speed Drifters, Call of Duty Mobile, and Contra Return.