- Execute & deliver excellent visual contents (static images and simple videos) for our ecommerce platform (Campaigns, CRM/Newsletters, and Social Media), working alongside our brand guidelines within timeline and schedule, effectively communicating campaign messaging & seasonal trend concepts. You drive and support design initiatives through composition, styling, and layouts.
- Work closely with other Senior/Graphic Designer in Creative Teams, and other departments in our agile environments.
- You have above average university degree in graphic design, visual communications or related, and have an outstanding portfolio.
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience in a creative team working on onsite campaigns, brand campaigns, CRM/Newsletters, Social Media, and simple video editing in an e-commerce company setting. You know what needs to be done and deliver it within the timeline.
- You understand color theory, layouts, typography, and visual compositions with clean, modern, and fresh aesthetic, have a good attention to detail with strong multi-tasking capability and solutions driven, as well as interest in fashion.
- You have superior proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and familiar in working with artboards (Photoshop & Illustrator is a must). You have basic knowledge of video editing with After Effects and/or Premiere Pro. Able to work on Mac environments. You're a Cross Device Designer (desktop & mobile) and knowledge of Visual Design wireframing preferred.
- You are trend-focused & actively aware of all areas of design and tech.
- You work well in a fast-paced team environment. Able to work on a tight deadline with minimum supervision. Having verbal and written communication skills in English is a plus.
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR