You will lead the national Sales + Marketing organization in Indonesia.
You will acts as a key representative towards the market to position Kuehne + Nagel's value propositions.
- Sets the national Sales + Marketing strategy and targets in close alignment with the national BU Heads
- Develops and sets the national Sales + Marketing strategy in line with the regional guidance and develops business plans across the Key Accounts sales channel
- Is accountable for achievement of Sales targets (GP and Volume) and takes corrective action as required
- Secures prosperous pipeline development and all-time accuracy of the CRM system
- Has joint responsibility with the Business Units (BU) Managers to sustain and improve customer retention
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the national Sales + Marketing team
- Sponsorship of key customer relationships, including direct customer responsibilities in smaller countries and external representation in front of relevant market audiences
- Part of the national management team and regional Sales + Marketing management team
- Degree in Business / Sales & Marketing, or equivalent
- Preferably 7-10 years relevant working experience in Logistics Industry
- Proven key account management experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of communication and presentation skills
- Strong command of English
- Has a comprehensive approach to metric measurement and drives performance from others to exceed expectations.
- Can connect to the business unit goals and uses correct motivation with the team.
- Able to manage own time efficiently and can plan for most tasks to be completed on time.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel