The Head of Security Control reports to the Vice President of Security. This senior role requires that you are able to communicate your security-knowledge and understanding to assist the teams reporting to you in delivering security-improvement to the operations, engineering and infrastructure of the business. Driving and delivering internal cyber-security awareness, security compliance, security review, security assessment and security roadmaps are all within this functional responsibility.
The role requires robust cyber-security knowledge, together with an understanding of the typical regulatory requirements and governance frameworks that impact the online marketplace industry.
The successful candidate will be a leader that has leadership expertise and ability to work within a fast-paced startup culture in a large company that has broad business impact.
Your day to day job would be:
1. Assess the business & technology security risk in the business units and propose feasible mitigation or solution
2. Carefully balance the business objective and the security measure implemented
3. Collaborate with stakeholders and become contact point to the security expertise in the information security division
4. Keep tab of security findings within the business units and follow through for resolution
5. Responsible for the security awareness & secure coding practice within the business units
- 5+ years of professional experience in cyber security
- 3+ years of experience managing security teams, with increasing scope
- Understanding of cyber-security attacks and defense of information systems, including tactics, techniques, and procedures of both attackers and defenders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 7+ years cyber-security experience leading multiple, interdisciplinary teams, including technical leads, security engineers, and program managers
- Experience with threat-management in online-marketplace settings.
- Knowledge of the various regulatory compliance frameworks that impact the online marketplace industry in Indonesia.
- Experience in running cyber-security investigations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language
- Degree in Computer Security or related field
- CyberSecurity industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM are a plus.
- Experience with cyber-security in online-marketplace settings is a plus.
- We put having great work life balance on a sacred pedestal.
- Flexible work hours.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and maternity insurance for you and your family.
- Free lunch every single day.
- Fun and humble culture that cares about your personal growth.
- Tons of employee-organized interest clubs or expertise guilds for you to join.
- Equal opportunity employer with family-friendly policies and supports.
- Sixteen (16) days of paid leave per year, annual company outing.