- Service Desk & Applications support: Provide support of all company owned end user devices
- Operations: Deploy, maintain, execute and support procedures for highly effective and reliable onsite IT operations. Utilize appropriate tools and utilities to facilitate operations monitoring. Administer operations applications such as backups, system monitoring and logging. Initiate action to ensure problems are addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Policy and compliance: Auditing IT operational environment to comply with approved SOPs.
- Procurement: Assist in sourcing of IT equipment and infrastructure vendors.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in hands-on service desk support and IT infrastructure support.
- Excellent troubleshooting skillset in Linux, iOS, Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems, printer and device drivers, wireless and LAN connections.
- Familiar with the installation, configuration management and debugging of hardware devices (router, firewall, switch, server)
- Excellent knowledge in deploying and maintaining MS Active Directory GPO and Powershell scripting.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa
- Excellent in creating IT documentation (SOPs, work instruction, and user guide)
- Proactive and fast learner. Passion about new concepts & technologies.
- Strong analytical mind and willing to accept new challenges.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing placed in LOGOS Metrolink, Bekasi
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.
Powered by JazzHR