- Responsible for overall performance of sales & marketing of the local business unit to achieve company targets by implementing short/long term strategies.
- Manages & control all sales & marketing functions include activities in budgeting & forecasting
- Leading the team to build the brand awareness, managing brand marketing
- Provides primary leadership to coordinate marketing, distributor management and liaison with key stake holders.
- Working closely with distributors to provide consumer insights and business development expertise to drive performance
- Set distributors inventory levels and supply chain parameters with the business support function and constantly review for improvement opportunities
- To support the achievements of the company objectives
- To gathering and analyze detailed knowledge about the industry
- Understand the consumer as well as trade trends to set up and strengthen the strategic move in marketing plan
- Prepare a forecast of yearly sales target, monitor it quarterly/monthly, analyze and make any changes on the implementation of the sales strategy if needed.
- Participate with higher management in establishing company’s marketing policy, business plans and recommend any amendments whenever necessary
- Participate in pricing policy of the company that to be approved by General Manager before implementation
- Assist in solving customer complaints, initiate corrective and preventive action required
- High leadership ability, displaying a high level of initiative, effort and commitment in the completion of assignments.
- Implement food safety management, ISO 9001, 22000, 14001, SMK3, Halal, SNI, RSPO & HACCP procedures related to his/her job.
Education: Minimum Bachelor of Management, Business.
Good command in English both oral and written
Good skill in Microsoft Office
Experience in a leading position in Sales & Marketing more than 12 years in related fields
Prefer from Consumer Products Company, specifically in the Palm Oil Sector.
The candidate must be willing to live in Medan