- Lead the development and implementation of business intelligence solutions that deliver high-impact as well as actionable information to the business.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to analyze data across the organization for supporting business’ decision-making.
- Utilize business intelligence tools as in creating a standard to maintain and publish reports, dashboards, scorecards and other visual information displays through front end interfaces as well as through application and database programming.Utilize business intelligence enterprise software development suite to create, maintain and publish reports, dashboards, scorecards and other visual information displays through front end interfaces as well as through application and database programming.
- Lead in designing of Business Intelligence products for both internal and external use
- Become a technical expert to guide, mentor, and develop data users as they develop Business Intelligence solutions.Guide, mentor, and develop junior staff members as they develop Business Intelligence solutions
- Participate in testing activities as needed
- Lead in the design and adherence of proper coding, testing, and documentation standards for Business Intelligence development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive medical insurance
- Supporting working device
- 16 days of paid leave per year