Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payments infrastructure in Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind - to make payments simple, secure, and accessible for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia's largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
- Develop and enhance invoicing experience by using the best practices in modern Full Stack development
- Improve the invoice product layout and structure to ensure reliability and security
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Management, design, and other engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Work with data team to provide insights into our customers' behavior
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks such as jest, mocha, supertest, and cucumber
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Experience working with bank, e-wallet, and retail outlet payment APIs
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Proficiency with Golang
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too